Email & Phone firstname.lastname@example.org 505-476-3531
Download, complete and email this Partner Agreement Form or fill out the form below.
Partnership Involvement Agreement
Membership is open to any individual who endorses the coalition's vision and mission.
Vision: Communities working together to improve the health and quality of life for Ne Mexicans with asthma.
Mission: Reduce asthma health disparities and improve the quality of life for all people with asthma in
New Mexico by coordinating statewide efforts, bringing together community organizations and
others to achieve sustainable statewide changes, in the environment, education and quality of
health care as they relate to asthma
NMCOA partner responsibilities:
Consistent participation in meetings and other coalition activities
Formulation of and adherence to guiding documents
Creation of and adherence to action plans
Commitment to sustainability of the Coalition including cultural competence, resource
management and recruitment of new partners
Ensure clear communication between the public and the Coalition
Respect the rights of all members to hold their own opinions and beliefs
Support/Develop fundraising opportunities
Supports/Maintains administrative and communications functions
and infrastructure development. Examples include:
- Development of council structure
- Maintain NMCOA meeting/communications records, participant roster and maintenance of NMCOA website
- Evaluates the work of the NMCOA to ensure adherence to strategic plan goals
Education initiatives for professionals or private individuals. Examples
- Increasing the number of and demand for certified asthma educators (AE‐C) Implementation of existing or new educational programs.
Policy & Advocacy Activity:
Working to secure reimbursement for asthma care management.
- Identifying funding to support projects replicating evidenced‐based programming showing a return on investment.
- Working with health plans to expand existing asthma management services for asthma patients.
- Communications with Medicaid on pay‐for‐performance measures for asthma.
- Increase awareness of occupational/work related asthma.